Thursday, January 17, 2013

Let's Interface













Hello everyone, this post is dedicated to improve our relationship and below are some ideas that might help:

 + If you have something to write about, but you don't have your own blog or too occupied to start your own blog, I would be more than happy to host your post.

+ If you are a blogger, trying to reach another type of audience, or trying to find another blog to interact with, I would also love to host some guest posts for you and write guest posts for you.

+ If you are one of my visitors, and interested in this blog, please try to contact me, if you have some ideas. Any idea what so ever. Whether it is related to the blog niche or not.

+ Request articles, tutorials, and tips. I'll be glad to help.


Contact information
Email: h20platform@gmail.com
Twitter: @hadi_frht

5 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you're trying to engage your audience more. Comments really help with my motivation, coming with from a guy that's been blogging for almost two years and has just recently took more active steps to becoming part of the blogging community. I really like the idea of request a blog too. It'd give me ideas while giving my readers exactly what they want. Interesting indeed. What I've been doing is asking more questions from the audience. So I recently did an article on the legalization of marijuana, and I asked my two loyal readers what their take on the whole situation was. It really spices things up from time to time.

    -Lance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I am aiming for. I would love very much for people to start interacting. I mean it's the whole idea of the blog.

      Delete
  2. Hi Hadi, Nice blog. Would be interested in exchanging guest posts. My blog is The Bearded Trio Let me know what you would like me to write about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for your interest. And of course, any time you have any material, you are more than welcome to send it to the email listed above :).
      And if sometime I had a post relevant to your blog I will let you know.
      Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Greetings! I've been reading your weblog for a long time now and finally got the bravery to
    go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas!
    Just wanted to say keep up the great work!

    Also visit my site: Clash of Clans Cheat

    ReplyDelete